Full-stack engineer interested in solving challenging problems, learning new technologies, and building cutting-edge products
Frameworks: NumPy, SciPy, Pandas, Scikit-learn
Mobile: Swift, Kotlin, Mobile Testing, React Native
Databases: PostgreSQL, MySQL NoSQL (MongoDB, Cassandra, RethinkDB, Redus)
Cloud Services: AWS, Heroku, Google Cloud
CI/CD: Docker, Jenkins, Gitlab CI, Jenkins, Amplitude, Sumo Logic
- At Venmo, I contributed to both the backend (a Tornado web server using the Django ORM) and the Android app.
- Key achievements include:
- Reduced the response time of an API endpoint by 40% by reducing the number of database queries
- Fixed a release-blocking bug in the iOS app
- Set up marketing campaign attribution for deep links to the Venmo app
- Designed and wrote code to help automate complex data systems
- Cleo provides support to expecting parents through a benefits package for family-forward employers.
- Wrote scalable code and implemented features using full stack technologies
- Designed and implemented Microservices to help validate the flow of data
- I developed and delivered RESTful APIs for our React Native app, integrated with third-party APIs, and contributed to our case management tools (in Django).
- IperLane (which was acquired by Crowdstrike) built a mobile device management (MDM) system which enabled organizations to protect sensitive data on their employees’ mobile devices.
- I was responsible for the server side of the platform–a Docker Compose multicontainer application with a Flask backend–which implemented access control rules and anomaly detection.
- MS in Applied Mathematics from University of Twente.
- MS in Applied Physics from University of Twente.
- BS in Applied Physics from University of Twente