We are currently looking for an Android Engineer.
We have one open position. Please apply and we can discuss!
Location: Remote in US
Salary: $160,000 - $200,000
Benefits: Full Benefits
Type: Full Time, Direct Hire
Funding Round: Series D
Sponsorship Available: No
- 5+ years of Android and Mobile experience
- Must be expert with Kotlin
- Work on an agile engineering team writing maintainable and scalable code for software components and influencing team decisions.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to imagine, design, develop, test, and launch software that impacts our customers and inspires your peers.
- Use technology to solve difficult problems. Define a design, turn it into high quality code, and deliver it on schedule. Proficient in a broad range of data structures and algorithms, knowing when it is (and isn't) appropriate to use them.
- Independently clarify technical requirements, assessing development estimates and apply a broad range of design approaches.
- 5+ years experience in Android development
- Experience working with: Kotlin/Java
- Experience with Room or SQLite DBs
- Experience working with RESTful and/or GQL APIs
- Good knowledge of MVVM, Dependency Injection, Flows, and Coroutines
If the above seems like a fit, then apply!!
Also, if the title doesn't seem just right for you, talk to us and we will change it - if the job is for you, we will make it work.
CRB Workforce, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training