We are currently looking for an IOS Engineer.
We have multiple open positions. Please apply and we can discuss!
Benefits: Full Benefits
Type: Full Time, Direct Hire
Funding Round: Series C
Sponsorship Available: No
- Experience with leveraging the software engineering patterns that are most common within the Apple iOS development ecosystem.
- Fully support the company mission.
- Responsible to help maintain code quality, organization and automation.
- Responsible for providing prototypes and proofs of concepts.
- Troubleshoot code for usability, reliability, and edge cases inherent in a global business.
- Take ownership in updating and refactoring as needed.
- Stay up to date on the latest and greatest in iOS technology and development.
- Proficiency in both Objective-C and Swift.
- Understanding of UX/UI standards and iOS human interface guidelines Familiarity with iOS frameworks (Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics).
- Experience with benchmarking and memory tuning.
- Knowledge of version control best practices with Git and Github.
- Experience shipping high-quality product features on schedule.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science or other relevant field.
If the above seems like a fit, then apply!!
Also, if the title doesn't seem just right for you, talk to us and we will change it - if the job is for you, we will make it work.
CRB Workforce, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.