We are currently looking for a Chief Marketing Officer.
We have one open position. Please apply and we can discuss!
Location: Fully REMOTE
Salary: $250,000 - $300,000
Benefits: Full benefits
Type: Full Time, Direct Hire
Funding Round: Series B
Sponsorship Available: No
- Experience in Manufacturing or sustainable products
- 10+ Years in Marketing Leadership
- BA or MA in Marketing/Communications type of study.
- We are looking for a creative and analytical Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) that lives and loves the cutting edge of brand marketing but also has the brand front of mind.
- This person will be responsible for scaling current channels and generating new opportunities to grow the business.
- We need a highly strategic thinker who is also excited to execute unique campaigns that will allow the company to attract new customers.
- This is an extremely important hire for us and will lead to company-wide growth initiatives.
- Define, measure and report the performance of all paid marketing channels/campaigns and assess against ROI and KPI goals including subscriber acquisition and retention.
- Develop a scalable growth strategy through our direct-to-consumer channels while also supporting our omni-channel initiatives with major national retailers.
- Own and efficiently scale a $10M budget, allocating spending and optimizing a blend of channels to hit growth targets efficiently, while thinking long term and being resourceful.
- Manage customer segmentation strategy and develop smart attribution modeling, ensuring we reach the right audience with the right message, at the right place and time.
- Manage an existing growth and brand team, while consistently evaluating new ways to increase efficiency and grow the team.
- Work with our analytics team to lead marketing analytics and ROI analysis for campaigns and channels, defining CAC and LTV, while executing robust optimization and A/B testing programs.
- Partner with the digital product and engineering and data science to create differentiated solutions that leverage performance media and/or new innovations in marketing technology.
If the above seems like a fit, then apply!!
CRB Workforce, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.