We are currently looking for a VP of Marketing.
We have one open position. Please apply and we can discuss!
Location: Fully REMOTE
Salary: $150,000 - $210,000
Benefits: Full benefits
Type: Full Time, Direct Hire
Funding Round: Series B
Sponsorship Available: No
- 6-10yrs Marketing Experience / Content Marketing Background / 3+ Yrs in Leadership Role
- Must come from either a technical SaaS product background or maybe even Telecom domain.
- 6-10+ years of total marking experience.
- Being bilingual and able to speak spanish is SUPER key to this role.
- Experience building, leading, and working with teams supporting a global business across multiple geographies and cultures
- Experience creating content and controlling messaging across all digital and print platoforms.
- Must have experience leading teams of 8+ - remote mgmt experience big ++
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to influence at the highest levels within the organization
- Experience identifying and planning events, going to conferences, being a speaker, booking speakers, etc.
- Experience with content marketing, brand marketing, company marketing - need to have B2B experience for a technical enterprise producct.
- BS/BA degree preferably in marketing. MBA ++
- Responsible for full execution of company marketing strategy.
- You need to be familiar with marketing to enterprise clients - this is NOT direct to consumer marketing - so that experience doesn't help.
- Understand how to market to business , ot to people.
- Partner with CSuite on strategy, planning events , identifying events to go to etc.
- Offer thoughtful leadership and insight on execution of the marketing strategy in key regions around the world
- Organize events, control messaging, work with c suite on strategy - this is a very hands on role - its not just "strategy" - so be willing to roll up sleeves in a start up environment.
- Take initiative and take the marketing department over without having to be told what to do - you need to come in and hit the ground running.
- Ability to deliver tough feedback, coach leaders at all levels, and offer developmental suggestions to improve marketing for the company as a whole.
If the above seems like a fit, then apply!!
CRB Workforce, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.