We are currently looking for a Fullstack Software Engineer.
We have one open position. Please apply and we can discuss!
Location: Fully Remote
Salary: $150,000 - $190,000
Benefits: Full benefits
Type: Full Time, Direct Hire
Funding Round: Series B
Sponsorship Available: No
- 5 years experience
- Expert w/ either Ruby, Python, or .NET w/ Angular or React
- Back-end: REST API's (JSON), C#/.NET Framework, SQL Server/other relational DB
- AWS/other cloud app dev
- SaaS development
- Testing frameworks: Nunit | Xunit, Jest
- Full stack experience
- Front-end: React Hooks, Redux, Material UI, SASS | LESS (CSS), Module bundlers (Webpack)
- Back-end: Node, Wide column store DB/other NoSQL DB
- Testing frameworks: Enzyme, Storybook
- UI/UX tools: Figma/other design tools
- Virtualization/Containerization: Docker, Kubernetes
- Atlassian tools: Jira, Bitbucket
- CI/CD concepts: Deploy pipelines, Release pipelines
- Technical writing: Technical Design documents, Architectural documents
- Must be authorized to work in the US for any employee
- Work hand in hand with the Product Development team to translate business requirements into high-value features
- Be an active participant in a self-organized scrum development team, bringing accountability and professionalism
- Grooming/planning - Help ensure user stories are well-groomed and have clear objective outcomes
- Review/retrospectives - Be a vocal participant, willing to share ideas and constructive feedback
- Produce accurate story point and hour estimates
- Develop secure, performant code that meets quality standards the first time
- Develop tests to help ensure quality, unit/component tests, integration tests
- Ability to demonstrate changes to Product owners and stakeholders
- On-call rotation for emergency product/client support
- Source control concepts: Git, Push/Pull requests
If the above seems like a fit, then apply!!
CRB Workforce, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.