We are currently looking for a AP Accounting Associate.
We have one open position. Please apply and we can discuss!
Location: Phoenix - Hybrid
Salary: $45,000 - $55,000
Benefits: Full benefits
Type: Full Time, Direct Hire
Funding Round: Series B
Sponsorship Available: No
- 3 years experience
- Expert w/ Excel & Netsuite
- The ideal candidate will have the ability to continuously improve operations, decrease turnaround times, streamline work processes, and work cooperatively and jointly to provide quality seamless customer service
- The successful candidate will also have well developed competencies in complex decision making, effective communication, personal & interpersonal skills, and managing projects
- Three years of progressively responsible experience as a professional accountant,
- Some experience training and supervising paraprofessional and professional accounting personnel
- Associates degree in accounting, business or public administration or a related field
- Other combinations of experience and education that meet the minimum requirements may be substituted
- All finalists for positions are subject to a criminal background check applicable to the department or position
- Experience communicating with middle management staff, executives, committees, or Boards, and working in a team environment
- Experience working on and/or managing interdepartmental efforts/projects
- Experience writing administrative reports/memos
- Federal accounting and reporting techniques as applied to federal grants
- Experience in auditing
- Experience with SAP or similar Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system
- Experience with the preparation and posting of accounting journal entries within the last three years
- Accounts Payable Experience within the last 2 years
- Accountant I responsibilities include processing AP, keeping financial records updated, preparing reports and reconciling bank statements
- You will also run accounting software programs (e.g. QB/SAP) to process business transactions, like accounts payable and receivable, disbursements, expense vouchers and receipts
- Ultimately, a successful Accountant I will ensure that the company’s daily accounting functions run accurately and effectively
- Receive, verify, and process weekly Accounts Payable bills
- Analyze Accounts Payable monthly to track trends
- Investigate and resolve account discrepancies
- Prepare bank deposits
- Post payments to customer accounts
- Manage lien waivers and prelien documentation
- Audit and enter employee expense reports
If the above seems like a fit, then apply!!
CRB Workforce, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.