We are currently looking for a Sr. Product Owner.
We have one open position. Please apply and we can discuss!
Location: Fully REMOTE
Salary: $130,000 - $160,000
Benefits: Full benefits
Type: Full Time, Direct Hire
Sponsorship Available: No
- 5+ years as a Product Owner
- Experience within Gaming
- Solid understanding of web and mobile technology; at least 5 years of experience involving content creation, product development, and production
- Experience as Product Owner, Product Manager, and/or Project Manager in software and/or mobile development fields
- Proven success with multiple software development methodologies, and build and release procedures
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business or a related field desired
- Experience remotely managing multidisciplinary web or application development teams in a collaborative environment
- Create production budgets and schedules from bids, including potential risks and possible mitigation solutions
- Clear communication with all stakeholders (Clients, Leadership Team, Development Team)
- Setting standards for and managing the quality of client deliverables.
- Maintaining quality throughout the client lifecycle.
- Create, describe, monitor, and update team tasks, status, and schedules utilizing a task management system for multiple project concurrently
- Plan, assign, and direct the activities of professional and technical personnel involved in the design, development and systems analysis functions required to create new applications programs.
If the above seems like a fit, then apply!!
CRB Workforce, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.