We are currently looking for a Business Operation Manager.
We have one open position. Please apply and we can discuss!
Location: Fully REMOTE (PT Preferred)
Salary: $80,000 - $110,000
Benefits: Full benefits
Type: Full Time, Direct Hire
Funding Round: Series C
Sponsorship Available: No
- 3-5yrs Experience. Expert w/ Excel & SQL.
- Bachelors in Finance, Data Analytics, or Economics.
- 3-5 years experience at a management consulting firm and/or experience in a Business Operations, Product, Operations Strategy, or a cross-functional operational role at a technology company
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to develop strong working relationships
- Strong analytical abilities and proficiency with Excel, Powerpoint, and/or SQL
- Exceptional written and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and a strong sense of ownership
- Ability to navigate ambiguity, prioritize and juggle multiple projects
- Lean six-sigma or similar certifications
- Resourcefulness, persistence, and ability to thrive in fast paced, entrepreneurial environment
- We also support the design of scalable organizational structures, drive process improvements, develop data-driven insights and decision making, and program manage high-impact cross-functional projects
- Leading strategic projects and performing analyses to drive major decisions for the company
- Designing scalable systems and organizational structures to support rapid growth and ensure the highest quality of execution
- Standing up new operations and business units and developing their roadmaps and goals
- Identifying and implementing initiatives that move company OKRs; partnering with cross-functional teams to increase operational effectiveness, reduce risk, and drive company-wide change
- Collaborating with leaders across the company to identify key metrics, build dashboards, and recommend data-driven actions to drive operational quality, scalability, and efficiency
- Scoping ambiguous problems into concrete projects, mentoring and developing junior team members
If the above seems like a fit, then apply!!
CRB Workforce, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.