We are currently looking for a Digital Product Designer.
We have one open position. Please apply and we can discuss!
Location: NYC Preferred (Remote is OK)
Salary: $120,000 - $140,000
Benefits: Full benefits
Type: Full Time, Direct Hire
Funding Round: A
Sponsorship Available: No
- 4+ years as a Digital Designer
- Figma, Adobe, Wireframing, etc.
- Proficiency in modern product design software (Sketch, Figma, InVision, Zeplin, Adobe XD, etc.)
- Experience working on Web and Desktop Applications
- Experience with Dashboards, Graphs, etc.
- With your breadth and depth of domain expertise, you’ll evaluate multiple approaches to solve problems and act as a velocity multiplier while actively working to mentor and coach other team members
- You will leverage your communication skills to describe the benefits of your design and drive the combined company and client team to a shared understanding
- You are experienced at breaking down complex design tasks and will be responsible for timely, quality completion of items assigned to you, ensuring that they support the product solution you are designing
- You’ll drive not only the visual design of a product but also its functionality and purpose
- During product discoveries you will facilitate workshops, conduct stakeholder interviews, and lead other activities to define features and interaction models of a specific product
- As a Product Design Lead, you will collaborate across multiple capabilities and teams to design and deliver Agile-based projects
If the above seems like a fit, then apply!!
CRB Workforce, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.