We are currently looking for a Senior UI/UX Designer.
We have one open position. Please apply and we can discuss!
Location: Fully REMOTE (EST preferred)
Salary: $100,000 - $150,000
Benefits: Full benefits
Type: Full Time, Direct Hire
Funding Round: N/A
Sponsorship Available: No
- 5 years experience
- Experience in SaaS or IoT
- 5+ years of work experience as a UI/UX Designer, human factors, enterprise SaaS or IoT and wearable.
- Strong data visualization design skills.
- Experience designing for mobile web and mobile app, responsive design, and interaction design.
- Generate concept art design images using common web framework design
- Solid grounding in fundamentals and best practices of user-oriented design and knowing when it's appropriate to deviate
- You will be a well-rounded designer who connects the dots between business needs, innovation, and good design
- The UI/UX Designer will work closely with a product team to generate pitch materials and POC (Proof of Concept) systems
- Responsibilities include gathering user requirements and building navigation components
- Working with project team to generate frame prototypes and mock interaction system for a complex web-based application
- Collaborate with Marketing manager to generate screengrabs of the interface
- Constructive feedback about interaction mechanics and visual clutter
If the above seems like a fit, then apply!!
CRB Workforce, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training