We are currently looking for a FP&A Manager.
We have one open position. Please apply and we can discuss!
Location: Fully REMOTE (PDT Preferred)
Salary: $100,000 - $150,000
Benefits: Full benefits
Type: Full Time, Direct Hire
Funding Round: N/A
Sponsorship Available: No
- 5 years experience
- Excel Expert
- Technical Skills: G Suite, Advanced Excel, excellent financial literacy and modeling capabilities
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, business or a related field
- Strong communication skills and a demonstrated ability to effectively lead and communicate with staff across all levels, functions, and external constituencies
- Understand fully the creation of Business cases and the translation of them into financial and strategic decisions
- Ability to think strategically and leverage analysis from models to aid in decision making
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis
- Embrace and uphold Ibotta’s Core Values: Integrity, Boldness, Ownership, Teamwork, Transparency & Advocate for Savers
- Lead FP&A initiatives for one of our key business units (Technology, Marketing, or Revenue), acting as a subject matter expert and advisor
- Coach, mentor and develop a small FP&A team of individual contributors
- Conduct analyses and reporting, including monthly financial analysis, variance analysis, pipeline analysis, and summaries of business unit financial performance
- Continuously develop, innovate and elevate analysis and reporting to key stakeholders
- Participate in annual planning / budgeting processes as well as frequent re-forecasting under the Finance team’s leadership
- Promote an environment of strong internal controls and efficiencies
- Benchmark against industry peers and provide insights for improvement opportunities
- Create and deliver a variety of Investor, Senior Leadership and Board deliverables
If the above seems like a fit, then apply!!
CRB Workforce, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.