We are currently looking for a Lead Platform Engineer.
We have one open position. Please apply and we can discuss!
Salary: $180,000 - $230,000
Benefits: Full benefits
Type: Full Time, Direct Hire
Funding Round: N/A
Sponsorship Available: No
- Comfortable an IC position as well as mentoring junior engineers.
- Experience with Terraform is key. Kubernetes and AWS experience a plus.
- A proven track record as a multi-functional technical leader
- High efficiency and quality in software design, development, testing, and debugging issues across the whole stack
- Experience with cloud technologies and providers like AWS/GCP and the technologies/services within offered by those providers
- Familiarity with Kubernetes, infrastructure as code (such as Terraform)
- Experience mentoring junior engineers or leading projects
- Able to work in the United States
- Must be able to communicate in English text + video chat
- Have prior experience working in a fast-paced, ever-changing, start-up environment
- You will lead engineering design discussions, review and break down feature requirements, and actively participate in design and code reviews
- You will collaborate with other specialists, product managers, engineering teams, and other departments to ensure design and implementation meet internal standards
- You will implement platform and infrastructure components, perform load testing, and conduct troubleshooting to ensure uptime for live systems
- Build key components of the platform that developers can incorporate to create rich experiences
- Perform load testing, participate in code reviews, write unit tests, and conduct troubleshooting to ensure uptime for live systems
If the above seems like a fit, then apply!!
CRB Workforce, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training