We are currently looking for a Technical Artist.
We have one open position. Please apply and we can discuss!
Location: Fully REMOTE
Salary: $90,000 – 130,000
Benefits: Full benefits
Type: Full Time, Direct Hire
Funding Round: N/A
Sponsorship Available: No
- Strong communication skills.
- The ideal candidate will have a strong drive to achieve the agreed vision and is well versed in working as part of team of experienced artists
- Must have a minimum of 2 years production working within the games industry (preferably AAA)
- Proven track record in at least 2 shipped titles
- Experience of production level shader work and optimization within Unreal Engine 4
- Strong understanding of the creation of shaders within Unreal Engine 4
- Be highly experienced with blueprints and their implementation
- High levels of aesthetic attention to detail
- Familiarity working and developing in a multi-platform, multi-project environment
- Experience with other programs such as Substance Painter / Designer
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Coaching skills
- Self-motivated and agile
- Experience using 3dsMax as a Technical Artist
- Maxscript programming would be viewed positively
- Experience in other scripting and programming languages
- Experience using Houdini
- Experience with data management
- Positive influence and leadership skills
- Work closely with Art Leads to deliver artistic vision within the project requirements
- Proactively use knowledge and experience to identify & solve problems before they affect the development team
- Implement new techniques that increase the quality and efficiency of the art created
- Help optimise content from the art team to make sure content runs on a wide range of platforms
- Collaborate effectively with both the art and programming teams
- Testing new tools before deployment into production
- Document and knowledge share
- Regularly communicate technical constraints and their reasons to the art team
If the above seems like a fit, then apply!!
CRB Workforce, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.