We are currently looking for a Post-Sales Engineer.
We have one open position. Please apply and we can discuss!
Location: Fully Remote
Benefits: Full benefits
Type: Full Time, Direct Hire
Funding Round: N/A
Sponsorship Available: No
- 5+ years experience
- Experience implementing solutions, experience with full product life cycle.
- Technical and business acumen: You have strong technical skills across various technologies and solid customer-facing business experience
- Team Player: You have the ability to work as part of a team to solve technical problems in varied political environments
- You will partner with Account Executives, Sales Leadership, product experts and more!
- Excellent Communicator: You know what to say and how to say it
- You have solid oral, written, presentation, collaboration and interpersonal communication skills
- Exposure to Citrix, CompSci Degree, Cloud Native Experience
- Hardworking and Enthusiastic: You believe in what we’re doing and won’t stop at anything to deliver on your goals
- Working with the extended sales team you will coordinate the customer experience, demonstrate a differentiated solution to the customer, and address any questions and concerns they may have
- During this process you will create strong relationships with your customers and strive to become their trusted advisor
- Your ultimate goal is to architect and articulate a solution to achieve your customers business success using Salesforce technology
- Own engagements for commercial organizations in the Communications and Media industries
- Work with your customers to understand their challenges and goals through focused discovery sessions and workshops
- Convey deep understanding of the customer's technology as it pertains to Salesforce's solutions
- Build and present customized business solution demonstrations
- Confidently present and articulate the business value of your proposed solution to executives
If the above seems like a fit, then apply!!
CRB Workforce, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.