We are currently looking for a Customer Success Manager.
We have one open position. Please apply and we can discuss!
Location: Fully REMOTE (Prefer west coast)
Salary: $120,000 - $150,000
Benefits: Full benefits
Type: Full Time, Direct Hire
Funding Round: Series A
Sponsorship Available: No
- We are hiring for personality – you must love what you do.
- IoT / SaaS / or CyberSec experience a huge plus.
- We are looking for a candidate who is positive, driven and has a customer-first mentality
- Outstanding listening skills to uncover potential areas of opportunity within an account
- Owns area of specialization and acts as a Subject Matter Expert in that area (ie data analysis, deliverability, account management)
- Is the most senior Validity Service person on any given account and demonstrates functional leadership
- 3-5 years in a Client Service role leading large accounts and forming strong client relationships while demonstrating analytical and problem-solving skills
- Customer-facing SaaS experience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, iterative department with rapidly changing conditions as well as the ability to troubleshoot client problems and complex product issues
- Ability to work independently with little supervision and to seek assistance proactively as needed to reach the goals of the department
- Is familiar with email industry best practices and can apply industry concepts/trends to client business
- Write and speak to internal and external clients in a clear, concise manner appropriate for the audience
- Able to see the big picture and pivot in the moment
- Self-motivated with strong organizational/prioritization skills and ability to multi-task with close attention to detail
- Outstanding time management skills
- Represents service team as an active cross-functional team member with internal initiatives, such as process improvement and product development
- In this role, you'll have a strong focus on clients, their email programs, and how to troubleshoot any issues they are having with email deliverability.
- You'll be part of a large team of CSMs, managing your own book of business, and focusing on retention of your customer base
- Each day will vary, but you can expect a typical day to consist of client calls, internal training or updates, problem-solving any client issues, and reviewing/pulling reports to formulate strategic client recommendations and best practice solutions
- Manages a book of business, continually meets or exceeds role standards, partners closely with Account Team to actively engage with and retain customer relationships, strives to stay abreast of industry trends
- Responsible for technical account planning and ongoing technical management of specific account issues
- Works with clients to understand their organizational structure, business model, and goals in order to effectively use our solutions to reach their overall goals
- Conduct ongoing client meetings to communicate best practices, successes, and data results; as well as facilitate business reviews
- Provide expertise on the Validity tools and advise on key features and functionality in order to make strategic recommendations
- Comfortable with face-to-face meetings; agenda, preparation, and all follow-up
- Ability to translate and tell a story from data in order to identify issues, involve others in seeking solutions, conduct appropriate analyses, and search for the best solutions
- Creates client-specific testing strategies, adjusting for client ROI over the best practice when necessary
- Proven dedication to developing strong client relationships in order to interact with a range of clients in a professional manner
- Represents Validity in thought leadership activities (field events, customer webinars)
- This position will work closely with the Client Services and Marketing teams
- This role will assist the Sales Team in implementing lead generation strategies and maximize revenue opportunities within our white space
- Provides support to CSM team for foundational performance and in area of expertise- i.e. shadow calls and provide technical feedback, call management/account management feedback
- Collaborates closely with Leadership to share learnings & team-wide development areas.
If the above seems like a fit, then apply!!
CRB Workforce, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.