We are currently looking for a Product Manager.
We have one open position. Please apply and we can discuss!
Location: Bay Area Preferred (Remote PST or MST)
Salary: $120,000 - $150,000
Benefits: Full benefits
Type: Full Time, Direct Hire
Funding Round: Series A
Sponsorship Available: No
- Experience writing product requirements.
- This is not a "strategy" role - they need a work horse.
- Demonstrated success in launching successful new products or leading major, business-impacting improvements to existing products
- 5+ years of experience designing, building and launching digital health and health IT products
- Solid experience with agile software development practices
- 5+ years of experience delivering SaaS and on premises products in an enterprise B2B environment
- Experience communicating product vision and decisions across geographically distributed teams
- Bachelor's (Required)
- Ability to analyze, interpret, and make product decisions based on data and statistics
- Ability to simplify complex challenges and technologies into simpler outcomes and stories to drive shared understandings
- Able to confidently demonstrate products, and influence senior management, and other internal or external stakeholders
- Process-oriented decision-maker who relies on data
- Ability to balance conflicting priorities and work independently
- Curious, willing to ask questions and take feedback, and driven to delight customers
- Conduct customer research, product discovery and synthesize market factors into a cohesive product strategy
- Own the product backlog and roadmap
- Write product initiatives including supporting financials
- Write epics and stories to support completion of initiatives
- Collaborates with customers to understand challenges
- Prioritize development activities to continuously deliver value to customers
- Work collaboratively with sales, professional services and exec team to build roadmaps and plan releases
- Evangelize for the product through in-person and virtual presentations and engagements
- Support sales process with product expertise
- Support product assurance and user acceptance
- Achieve successful customer adoption, value realization, satisfaction and overall solution health
- Engage with customers/clients/press and contribute to customer success and account growth by encouraging increasing levels of product utilization among prospective and existing customers
If the above seems like a fit, then apply!!
CRB Workforce, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.