We are currently looking for a Solidity Architect.
We have one open position. Please apply and we can discuss!
Location: Fully REMOTE
Salary: $180,000 - $300,000
Benefits: Full benefits
Type: Full Time, Direct Hire
Funding Round: Series A
Sponsorship Available: Yes
- Solidity Expert.
- Ethereum Expert.
- You will be instrumental in helping shape how organizations make decisions on a global scale
- Research and drive leading decisions about architecture, incentive structures, and features
- Work effectively with a high degree of autonomy, within a collaboratively minded team
- Test, implement, spec, and audit protocol upgrades and additions
- Keep abreast of the nascent and rapidly evolving blockchain space, and introduce innovative functionality
- Collaborate cross-functionally with other teams, including engineering (internal and external), research, data science, product management, executive leadership, and recruiting
- Gather and analyze Commonwealth usage statistics to identify and prioritize areas for improvement
- Be a steward and influencer of our early engineering culture
Must have skills:
- A good understanding of blockchain technology and excellent fluency in the English language are important for this role
- This is an excellent opportunity for candidates who are self-motivated, creative and would like to make an impact on the future of blockchain technology
- At least 3 year of experience in Solidity mainnet deployments
- At least one project deployed on mainnet that holds real user funds
- More than 8 years as a software coder in general (experience outside of blockchain included)
- Proficient in Ethereum tools such as Truffle, Web3, Hardhat or similar
- An ability to deliver quality code with proper practices like unit testing and integration testing
- Knowledge of Solidity security testing tools
- Ability to be creative, strategic, analytical, and think outside the box to solve problems
- The ability to be a team player
- Initiative-taking is required
If the above seems like a fit, then apply!!
CRB Workforce, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.