We are currently looking for a Data Scientist (Consumer Finance Team)
We have one open position. Please apply and we can discuss!
Location: LA (remote okay)
Salary: $150,000 - $200,000
Benefits: Full benefits
Type: Full Time, Direct Hire
Funding Round: Series A
Sponsorship Available: No
- 3-5 years experience
- Python/SQL experience
- Strong communication skills to ensure needs are met for the client as well as the team throughout process.
- Provide leadership in build, deploy and continuous integration practices.
- Capable of flexing between acting as an individual contributor as well as mentor and manage less senior team members.
- Demonstrate you are a real problem solver that enjoys solving very complex issues.
- Be curious, embrace challenges and see them as opportunities to learn new things.
- The Consumer Finance Science and Analytics team’s mission is to inject advanced quantitative techniques into traditional financial analytics.
Must have skills:
- PhD-level training in computer science, statistics, or highly quantitative field OR an MS with 2+ years experience on a data, research, or applied science team OR equivalent applied research experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills on quantitative topics
- Expertise in applying supervised and unsupervised algorithms to large-scale data
- Able to operate autonomously in scoping, executing, and delivering projects
- Knowledge of investments, corporate finance, and accounting
- Experience as leader of a science team and developing junior members from academia/industry to a business environment.
- 5+ years of work experience in areas such as data analytics, operations research, data modeling, machine learning and large scale simulation.
If the above seems like a fit, then apply!!
CRB Workforce, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training