We are currently looking for a DevOps / SRE Engineer.
We have one open position. Please apply and we can discuss!
Location: Prefer Bay Area, Austin or NYC (Remote Considered)
Salary: $150,000 - $200,000
Benefits: Full benefits
Type: Full Time, Direct Hire
Funding Round: Public
Sponsorship Available: Yes
- 5 years experience.
- K8s, GCP, ELK, Prometheus.
- Come from an engineering background.
- You will be in charge of the continuous integration and delivery pipeline.
- Foster self service and collaboration among the engineering team members.
- Improve automation for build, deployment and secret management.
- Collaborate with other engineers on code reviews, internal infrastructure, and process enhancements.
Must have skills:
- Expert knowledge of Kubernetes and Docker.
- Must know ELK.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work closely with operations and development teams.
- Comfortable working with large-scale server deployments.
- Exposure to SQL and NoSQL database deployment techniques in CI/CD context.
- Understanding the security and compliance aspects of CI/CD.
- Strong ability and enthusiasm to learn new technologies in a short time.
If the above seems like a fit, then apply!!
CRB Workforce, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.