We are currently looking for a Software Engineering Manager.
We have one open position. Please apply and we can discuss!
Location: Miami Preferred. Remote OK.
Benefits: Full benefits
Type: Full Time, Direct Hire
Funding Round: Bootstrapped – Operating in Green.
Sponsorship Available: No
- Spend 50% of your time as a contributing engineer and 50% managing your team
- Collaborate with engineering leadership to standardize processes, methodologies, and tooling for the engineering team
- Participate in code reviews on pull requests while helping the team focus on best practices in software development with an emphasis on maintainability
- Manage the performance and support the career growth of the engineering team, which includes consistently holding regular one-on-one meetings with direct reports
- Monitor and plan for continuous improvement of technical debt
- Oversee platform and pipeline development and operation including CI/CD toolchain, automated testing, Terraform, and production monitoring/alerting
- Serve as a point of contact for production escalations, outages, RCAs, and make recommendations for improvements
- Advocate and develop an excellent engineering culture
- Lead standups and agile processes ceremonies
Must have skills:
- Have participated in design and architectural decisions for complex software systems
- Understand the end-to-end development lifecycle including tools such as Git, Cypress, and IDEs/linters
- Are comfortable mentoring engineers
- Regularly communicate across the organization up to and including senior leadership for status of product plans and projects
- Have demonstrated sound judgement with the strong ability to think creatively, analyze quantitatively, problem-solve, scope technical requirements, and prioritize appropriately
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree
If the above seems like a fit, then apply!!
CRB Workforce, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.