We are currently looking for a SDR Manager
We have one open position. Please apply and we can discuss!
Location: Los Angeles Area
Benefits: Full benefits
Type: Full Time, Direct Hire
Funding Round: Series C – recently Acquired
Sponsorship Available: No
- Inspire and lead the MDR/SDR team to achieve and exceed targets
- Take full ownership and responsibility of team performance whilst maintaining accurate forecasting and reporting
- Using best practice sales management disciplines to train, coach & develop the MDR/SDRs to be successful in their roles and beyond, increasing staff retention and providing career progression
- Leverage key leading indicators for team management purposes as well as skill improvement/skill gaps
- Analyze performance of campaigns reporting the results appropriately as well as recommending & implementing areas for improvement
- Manage inbound lead flow and ensure correct allocation, ensuring all inbound leads are worked in line with process and SLAs
Must have skills:
- BA or BS in Marketing, Communications, Business or Technology or equivalent work experience
- Experienced leading sales development teams in the technology sector with proven success of goal achievement
- Proficient with Salesforce.com CRM, Pardot, LinkedIn and prospecting tools
- Ability to learn quickly the cyber security market
If the above seems like a fit, then apply!!
CRB Workforce, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.