We are currently looking for a Senior Project Manager / Superintendent.
We have one open position. Please apply and we can discuss!
Location: Brunswick, GA
Benefits: Full benefits
Type: Full Time, Direct Hire
Funding Round: N/A
Sponsorship Available: No
- 10+ years of experience on similar projects.
- 5+ years with RSmeans or 4clicks estimating software on IDIQ, SABER, or JOC contracts.
- The Project Manager will be tasked with managing mid to large scale projects with moderate to high risk levels.
- Minimal oversight from Construction Operations Manager and Director of Construction, VP as necessary during all phases of the project.
- Overall management of multiple construction projects in varying stages of completion.
- Coordinate with Construction Operations Manager to assure assigned project performance is in line with project performance goals.
- Implement Corporate Safety Policy on all projects assigned.
- Provide mentorship and guidance to PM I, Assistant Project Managers and Project Assistants.
- Generate Work Plans for all assigned projects.
- Schedule the project in logical steps and budget time required to meet deadlines.
- Determine labor requirements and work with manpower coordinator to dispatch workers to construction sites.
- Inspect and review projects to monitor compliance with building and safety codes, and other regulations.
- Interpret and explain plans and contract terms to administrative staff, workers, and clients, representing the owner or developer.
- Prepare contracts and negotiate revisions, changes and additions to contractual agreements with architects, consultants, clients, suppliers and subcontractors.
- Obtain all necessary permits and licenses or coordinate with environmental and regulatory staff to assure proper compliance is completed prior to project mobilization.
- Fill in for Project Superintendents as necessary direct and supervise workers.
- Study job specifications to determine general requirements as well as appropriate construction methods.
- Requisition of supplies and materials to complete construction projects.
- Prepare and submit budget estimates and progress and cost tracking reports.
- Develop and implement quality control programs.
- Take actions to deal with the results of delays, bad weather, or emergencies at construction site.
- Confer with supervisory personnel, owners, contractors, and design professionals to discuss and resolve matters such as work procedures, complaints, and construction problems.
- Plan, organize, and direct activities concerned with the construction and maintenance of structures, facilities, and systems.
- Investigate damage, accidents, or delays at construction sites, to ensure that proper procedures are being carried out.
- Evaluate construction methods and determine cost-effectiveness of plans, using computers.
- Provide Project Management duties on multi-faceted projects including leading medium to large-scale Design-Build projects.
Must have skills:
- Strong Project Management Skills focusing on design, construction, and contract management.
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills with the ability to prioritize and manage the individual project requirements of multiple concurrent projects at different stages, with the appropriate level of engagement for each.
- Self-starter with the ability to organize project parameters, work with general direction and limited supervision, and adapt to a changing work environment.
- Able to negotiate and resolve conflicts with Property Management and Center staff, understanding their motivations and potential impacts to the project, while maintaining a positive working environment.
- Understands construction cost estimating, life cycle costing, and value engineering concepts and how they can be applied in the design and construction phases.
- Experience managing and coordinating Architectural, Engineering, and outsourced Project Management services.
- Able to interpret space plans, construction documents, and specifications.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Knowledge of building codes
- Knowledge of building mechanical, electrical and structural systems.
- Familiar with the basic elements for zoning and acceptable uses.
- Computer literacy in Google Applications, BlueBeam, MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power Point, and MS Project software. Familiarity with Auto-CAD and web-based project management software is desirable.
If the above seems like a fit, then apply!!
CRB Workforce, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.