We are currently looking for a Senior Software Engineer.
We have one open position. Please apply and we can discuss!
Location: Prefer Salt Lake City (Remote PST/MST OK)
Salary: $150,000 - $180,000
Benefits: Full benefits
Type: Full Time, Direct Hire
Funding Round: Series B
Sponsorship Available: Yes
- 5-8 years experience.
- 1-3yrs of Golang is a MUST.
- Knowledge of K8s, AWS or GCP, Rabbit/Google Messaging/Kafka, Postgre, Bigtable.
Must have skills:
- AWS, SecretsManager, EKS, CloudFront, CloudFormation, SQS, SNS, S3, Lambda, CloudWatch
- High traffic services and highly scalable systems, multi-threaded design
- Implemented cloud services IAAS, and SaaS which include Docker
- Startup experience or familiarity with that type of environment
- SQL vs NoSQL datastores (preferably PostgreSQL or MongoDB)
- Experience with authentication such as Auth0 and Redis
- Background working with CI/CD procedures and tools
- Develop well-tested code that adheres to peer-reviewed coding standards
- Develop Go programs and packages that are scalable and maintainable
- Drive the debugging of complex and hard to reproduce problems and contribute to post-mortems for unsuccessful releases
- Drive, communicate, and enforce our quality processes, coding standards, and best practices
- Understand, own, and educate team members on cross system interfaces and service dependencies
- Think strategically and provide future-facing solutions
- Proactively implement security measures based on industry best practices
- Wear multiple hats (because hey, were still a startup)
If the above seems like a fit, then apply!!
CRB Workforce, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.