We are currently looking for an Android Software Engineer.
We have one open position. Please apply and we can discuss!
Location: New York, NY
Salary: $150,000 - $175,000
Benefits: Full benefits
Type: Full Time, Direct Hire
Funding Round: Series C
Sponsorship Available: Yes
- 7+ years in Android Mobile Development
- Past experience working with latest Android technologies (Livedata, retrofit, RxKotlin)
- Architecting, designing and building Android mobile experience
- Build well-architected components for complex and ambiguous technical problems.
- Design well architected solutions and build iteratively into systems while maintaining the best agile practices
- Contribute best-in-class programming and API design techniques to develop highly innovative, consumer-facing mobile products
- Assist in building a great platform for streaming content on Apple devices
- Keep up-to-date with the industry standards of Android development
- Be communicative and collaborative
Must Have Skills
- 7+ years experience in Android Mobile Development
- Strong Skills in Java, Kotlin and/or React Native
- Experience with TV Integration + any casting experience is a huge plus
- Familiar with the Apple feature sets and best practices
- Successfully launched consumer-facing applications
If the above seems like a fit, then apply!!
CRB Workforce, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.