We are currently looking for a Senior Product Designer.
We have one open position. Please apply and we can discuss!
Location: Anywhere in the US (Remote)
Salary: $150,000 - $170,000
Benefits: Full benefits
Type: Full Time, Direct Hire
Funding Round: Series A
Sponsorship Available: No
- 5+ years experience within Product Design
- Experience within Gaming or Fintech
- Lead the design of initiatives end-to-end, across platforms
- Ensure the cohesiveness of the product experience while designing in systems, rather than discrete screens and elements
- Advocate for design by sharing your work and presenting cross-functionally while articulating your design rationale precisely.
- Work in close collaboration with Design Leadership to inform and improve design processes.
- Partner with engineering to ensure that our implementation and user experience is high-quality.
- Help with hiring, mentoring, and establishing a design culture within the company.
- Communicate design decisions openly and confidently, regardless of audience
- Establish our design culture and practices
Must have skills:
- Adept at designing cohesive, end-to-end experiences across devices and platforms (web, iOS, Android)
- An outstanding portfolio, showcasing a foundation in Typography, Interaction and Visual Design, and Ideation. A love for fast-paced environments.
- Experience partnering with Product Managers to develop the strategy and rationale for features.
- Communicating design work with solid rationale informed by research and data.
- An ability to iterate with low-fidelity sketches and translate those into beautiful high-fidelity designs using Figma.
- Experience with Figma, Adobe Suite, etc.
- Startup experience is preferred
If the above seems like a fit, then apply!!
CRB Workforce, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.