We are currently looking for a Senior Product Designer.
We have one open position. Please apply and we can discuss!
Location: Anywhere in the US (Remote)
Salary: $115,000 - $130,000
Benefits: Full benefits
Type: Full Time, Direct Hire
Funding Round: Series A
Sponsorship Available: No
- 5 years experience
- Experience designing modern SaaS/Enterprise products
- Lead the design of initiatives end-to-end, across platforms
- Ensure the cohesiveness of the product experience while designing in systems, rather than discrete screens and elements
- Leverage insights from UX research, market research, a/b testing, and analytics to inform design decisions
- Influence product strategy and shape our approach to product development with human-centered design thinking and customer advocacy
- Utilize your full range of product design skills, incl. UX, information architecture, and visual design
- Communicate design decisions openly and confidently, regardless of audience
- Establish our design culture and practices
Must have skills:
- Adept at designing cohesive, end-to-end experiences across devices and platforms (web, iOS, Android)
- Track record of strong collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Proven success of designing brand-new experiences informed by quantitative and qualitative data
- Examples of design solutions that drove material customer and business impact
- Experience with Figma, Adobe Suite, etc.
- Experience expressing a brand through the product experience
- Communication skills that inspire and persuade varied audiences
If the above seems like a fit, then apply!!
CRB Workforce, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.