We are currently looking for a Technical UX Writer.
We have one open position. Please apply and we can discuss!
Location: San Francisco, CA
Salary: $120,000 - $150,000
Benefits: Full Benefits
Type: Full Time, Direct Hire
Funding Round: Series C
Sponsorship Available: No
- 5+ years focused on UX Writing for Products
- Experience Writing Across Web and Mobile
- Collaborating closely with design, product, and research teams to build delightful user experiences and shape the product roadmap
- Offering UX writing perspective throughout the product development process, improving the overall experience and ensuring consistency
- Incorporating user research into content decisions for product experiences
- Assuring high quality of content for products in terms of: simplicity, education, and delightfulness
Must have skills:
- 5+ years UX writing or product content strategy experience
- Personal or professional experience in finance or investing
- Eagerness to shape product direction from ideation to post-launch
- Experience with SaaS and B2C/B2B
- Experience crafting content strategies for UX flows
- Experience defining, tracking, and reporting on content metrics and ability to communicate this effectively to the team
- Experience conducting content and comparative audits
- Experience creating or contributing to editorial guidelines that align with short- and long-term company goals
- Ability to embody voice and advocate for the user
If the above seems like a fit, then apply!!
CRB Workforce, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.