We are currently looking for an Android Engineer.
We have multiple open positions. Please apply and we can discuss!
Benefits: Full Benefits
Type: Full Time, Direct Hire
Funding Round: Series C
Sponsorship Available: No
- Experience with leveraging the software engineering patterns that are most common within the Android development ecosystem.
- Fully support the company mission.
- Work across various disciplines to successfully deliver team commitments.
- Ensure a delightful experience for everyone who interacts with our software by working with stakeholders to support our SDK customers and app users.
- Be an advocate for modern Android development, helping us keep the codebase up to date with the latest capabilities, features and development best practices.
- Handle the full surface area of mobile development from data storage to UI interactions.
- 2+ years of professional native Android development experience.
- Deep understanding of Android SDK, frameworks and development patterns.
- Proficient in Java, Kotlin, Android architecture components (LiveData, ViewModel etc.), unit testing.
- Strong knowledge of reactive programming and MVVM architecture.
- Desire to work in a fast paced, agile, collaborative environment.
- Effective communication skills (both written and verbal).
If the above seems like a fit, then apply!!
Also, if the title doesn't seem just right for you, talk to us and we will change it - if the job is for you, we will make it work.
CRB Workforce, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.