We are currently looking for a Technical Sourcer.
We have one open position. Please apply and we can discuss!
Location: San Francisco, CA (onsite or hybrid remote schedule options!)
Salary: $60,000 - $90,000/annually
Benefits: Full medical, dental, vision benefits, unlimited PTO
Type: Full Time, Direct Hire
Sponsorship Available: Yes
- 2+ years of sourcing experience (including a mix of software engineering and non-technical roles)
- Be hungry - to learn, to grow, and to have fun.
- Have an insatiable thirst to be successful, drive to be the best, and motivation to make it all happen.
- Technically savvy and experience using various software products.
- Improve our pipelines through multiple sourcing channels (LinkedIn, boolean searches, social media, job boards, tech associations & groups, university alumni resources, programmatic job targeting, and other creative search techniques)
- Develop, nurture and maintain a network of candidates that are a great fit for our organization
- Partner with our recruiting team and hiring managers to understand open roles, priorities, and processes
- Versatility with major applicant tracking systems and various sourcing tech/tools
- Strong understanding of data and analytics to develop and drive key metrics
- Strong communication and ability to develop working relationships
- Drive and own recruiting events and other top of funnel events/processes
If the above seems like a fit, then apply!!
CRB Workforce, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.