We are currently looking for a Billing and Collections Accounting Supervisor.
We have one open position. Please apply and we can discuss!
Location: Must be in LA
Benefits: Full benefits
Type: Full Time, Direct Hire
Funding Round: Series C
Sponsorship Available: No
- 3-5yrs Experience
- Must have good bed manner on phone and via email.
- Review invoices for accuracy and send to Clients
- Conduct collection calls through phone and email
- Build relationships with AP representatives at our client’s offices.
- Maintain a good follow up system to ensure promises to pay are met and accounts are not neglected.
- Annotate accounts from all calls so that a history is maintained for all accounts regarding collections efforts.
- Manage payment applications, posting receipts
- Process billing adjustments, create credit memos
- Review over payments and short payments and resolve in a timely manner.
- Set up new Client accounts and doing credit references
Must have skills:
- 3+ years of B2B Collections in fast paced, high volume environment.
- Ability to positively and effectively communicate verbally and in writing.
- Commitment to excellence in customer service.
- Proven successful results, in meeting or exceeding established collections goals.
- Display effective interpersonal skills with all levels of employees.
- Highly organized and detail oriented with the ability to prioritize multiple and changing responsibilities.
- Strong integrity and work ethic are critical; as is the ability to have fun and work in an engaging, highly collaborative team environment.
If the above seems like a fit, then apply!!
CRB Workforce, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.