We are currently looking for a Influencer Marketing Manager.
We have one open position. Please apply and we can discuss!
Location: Fully REMOTE
Salary: $130,000 - $160,000
Benefits: Full benefits
Type: Full Time, Direct Hire
Funding Round: Series A
Sponsorship Available: Yes
- 2-3yrs Experience
- Must have passion for Crypto / ideally come from crypto network or publication or company / has connections in the industry
- Develop and implement social media and influencer strategies mapped to engagement and audience building KPIS and identify possible areas for untapped growth.
- Partner with brand and PR teams to create/recommend buzz-worthy campaigns, stunts, extension of PR activations, influencer programming, and ongoing content strategy.
- Fully manage influencer programs starting with a tailored strategy and including discovery, contracting, budgeting, and developing key metrics.
- Leverage our influencer discovery platform to identify new influencers and lead communications with prospective and participating influencers. It is essential to have expertise in influencers across platforms and to be able to build or have existing key relationships with talent.
- Maintain relevant relationships across a variety of platforms and ensure a minimum of 15% of influencers represent BIPOC communities.
- Ensure excellence in all channel management for portfolio of brands. This can include building content calendars, scheduling and deploying posts, light community management, analyzing performance, consulting on social topics and brand channel best practices, as needed.
- Own status documents for internal and client-facing teams; project management support (timelines, budgets).
- Provide analysis in client reports with actionable insights.
Must have skills:
- A Bachelors degree and 2-3 years of experience working on social strategies + campaigns
- Proven knowledge of social platforms and how unique communities, influencers, and audiences are using them.
- Demonstrated collaboration skills. Works effectively in a team environment; can be flexible and willing to jump in to help in various roles within the social media team
- Excels at managing relationships, both internally and externally
- Is comfortable presenting internally and externally, whether an idea for a campaign or result from a report
- Possesses excellent writing skills, with a strong attention to detail
- Highly organized and able to juggle multiple accounts in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working in a creative team and can think big. Consistently brings new ideas to the table.
- Proactive problem solver who knows when to ask the right questions
If the above seems like a fit, then apply!!
CRB Workforce, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.