We are currently looking for a Conversation Designer.
We have one open position. Please apply and we can discuss!
Location: Fully REMOTE (Prefer west coast)
Salary: $100,000 – 150,000
Benefits: Full benefits
Type: Full Time, Direct Hire
Funding Round: Privately Funded
Sponsorship Available: Yes
- 2-4 years experience
- Experience in journey mapping for Guidebots, Chatsbots, and VAs
- Work closely with the Product Management and Product Development Team (Product, UX, Engineering) to define, deliver, and refine conversational AI experiences that are effective, engaging, and consistent across all modalities.
- Prototype conversational flows: Create sample dialogs, Conversational flow diagrams, and mockups to effectively communicate voice and text interactions and design ideas.
- Conceptualize and iterate on end-to-end designs for conversational user interfaces and content.
- Implement intents and the associated phrases, entities, contexts, and business rules that define distinct conversational experiences.
- Perform analysis of conversation paths and flows to identify opportunities and inform future designs and refine the production dialog flows.
- Design, develop and evolve user conversational flows for resolving specific customer inbound issues or proactively engaging with the end customer for specific use cases
- Create a deep understanding of our Customers. Analyze current customer experiences to define friction points and create seamless and effortless experiences.
- Educate internal colleagues and stakeholders to understand the key concepts of conversation design.
- Conduct UX research and define the problem space/requirements by helping clients make appropriate trade-offs between optimal user experience, compliance and legal requirements, and technological limitation, create robust test plans that cover all the possible scenarios
- Conduct analyses of real usage data to inform UX efforts
- Drive root cause analyses to respond to UX performance issues.
- Triage and fix issues discovered through testing
- Plan and coordinate implementations of best practices
Must have skills:
- 2-4+ years’ experience in conversational design
- Experience designing in healthcare
- Experience conducting user testing and research
- Experience establishing and analyzing UX metrics
- Proficient in designing layouts, typography, pattern libraries, design systems, web and brand elements, etc
- Strong communication skills with other product managers and engineers for day to day tasks
- Strong organization skills, and a bias toward detail-oriented communication for a smooth designer-developer handoff
- Experience owning and executing on initiatives with minimal direction (independent, proactive, and "can-do" attitude)
- Experience working in an agile development environment
- Strong project planning, tracking & organizing skills
- Expert proficiency in commonly used visual design and prototyping tools such as Adobe Creative Cloud, Sketch, InVisionApp, Figma, etc. (we use Figma)
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, fluid environment, handling a variety of assignments and technologies
- Experience with responsive web and mobile app design
- Deep understanding of iOS, Android, Material, and web design guidelines
If the above seems like a fit, then apply!!
CRB Workforce, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.