We are currently looking for a Senior Product Manager.
We have one open position. Please apply and we can discuss!
Location: PST Remote OK
Salary: $120,000 - $180,000
Benefits: Full benefits
Type: Full Time, Direct Hire
Funding Round: Series A
Sponsorship Available: Yes
- 3+ yrs. PM experience in B2B product space.
- Experience with a Infra/Cloud based product.
- Define requirements for the platform across the complete stack including – UX, deployment, security, support, upgrade, metering, auditing, scalability and billing
- Translate customer needs across the entire stack into requirements and document them in MRDs & PRDs. Drive feature prioritization.
- Define and drive use cases, user personas, product features/requirements, roadmaps and release plans for product features
- Perform competitive analysis and market research to influence product planning
- Work closely with customers, developers, and key stakeholders including Engineering, Support/Services, Marketing, and Sales to bring product to market
Must have skills:
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- 3-5 years in engineering or product management or solutions architecture highly desired
- Strong understanding of IaaS, PaaS and cloud technologies. Specific experience with IaaS (AWS, GCP, Azure), PaaS (Heroku, Cloud Foundry), container frameworks (Kubernetes, Docker)
- Strong knowledge of DevOps, CI/CD and modern web and application development concepts & technologies
- Prior knowledge, experience in designing UX and customer experiences
- Experience in PaaS or SaaS product management a plus
- Programming experience beyond an entry level in any language.
If the above seems like a fit, then apply!!
CRB Workforce, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.