We are currently looking for Data Engineer.
We have one open position. Please apply and we can discuss!
Location: Fully REMOTE (Prefer east coast)
Salary: $120,000 - $190,000
Benefits: Full benefits
Type: Full Time, Direct Hire
Funding Round: Series A
Sponsorship Available: Yes
- 3+ years experience
- Strong Python skills
- Design, architect and implement best-in-class Data Warehousing and reporting solutions
- Design, automate, build, and launch scalable, efficient and reliable data pipelines into production using Python
- Build real-time data and reporting solutions
- Design, build and enhance dimensional models for Data Warehouse and BI solutions
- Research new tools and technologies to improve existing processes
- Develop new systems and tools to enable the teams to consume and understand data more intuitively
- Partner with engineers, project managers, and analysts to deliver insights to the business
- Perform root cause analysis and resolve production and data issues
- Create test plans, test scripts and perform data validation
- Tune SQL queries, reports and ETL pipelines
- Build and maintain data dictionary and process documentation
Must have skills:
- 3+ years experience in data engineering with data warehouse technologies
- 3+ years experience in custom ETL design, implementation and maintenance
- 3+ years experience with schema design and dimensional data modeling
- Experience building real-time data solutions and processes
- Advanced skills with Python and SQL are a must
- Experience with one or more MPP databases(Redshift, Bigquery, Snowflake, etc)
- Experience with one or more ETL tools(Informatica, Pentaho, SSIS, Alooma, etc)
- Strong computer science fundamentals including data structures and algorithms
- Strong software engineering skills in any server side language, preferable Python
- Experienced in working collaboratively across different teams and departments
- Strong technical and business communication
If the above seems like a fit, then apply!!
CRB Workforce, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.