We are currently looking for a Software Development Engineer - Web Platforms
We have one open position. Please apply and we can discuss!
Location: CA or WA
Benefits: Full benefits
Type: Full Time, Direct Hire
Funding Round: N/A
Sponsorship Available: No
- Infrastructure and DevOps platform experience.
- Strong front-end knowledge and experience in building responsive, consumer-facing web applications
- Ability to work with teams to evaluate concepts from the early conceptual phase, through low-fidelity storyboarding and prototyping, continuing into high-fidelity prototypes and products
- Creation of templates and guides for teams to conduct, analyze, and document research findings that enables the team to make decisions based on data and insights
- 6+ years professional software development experience
- 3+ years experience delivering single page apps or progressive web apps
- Experience working in a CI/CD and DevOps delivery environment
- Experience with cloud services i.e. AWS, EC2
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent technical degree
- Develop and maintain web applications and APIs using a modern tech stack
- Contribute to the entire development life cycle (requirements, design, development, testing, deployment, maintenance)
- Collaborate with product owners, project managers, business stakeholders and engineers
- Employ engineering best practices to code, security, performance and scalability
- Lead teams of engineers to deliver high priority projects on a quarterly basis
If the above seems like a fit, then apply!!
CRB Workforce, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.