We are currently looking for a Senior UX Product Designer.
We have one open position. Please apply and we can discuss!
Location: Fully REMOTE (Prefer west coast)
Salary: $150,000 - $170,000
Benefits: Full benefits
Type: Full Time, Direct Hire
Funding Round: Venture Backed
Sponsorship Available: No
- Media or video layout design experience
- Experience working for a consumer facing app
- A passion for empathy and empathetic UX design
- Take broad, conceptual ideas and turn them into products useful and valuable for our users
- Design flows and experiences that are incredibly simple and elegant
- Contribute to high-level strategic decisions with the rest of the product and executive teams
- Give and solicit feedback from other designers in order to continually raise our bar for quality
- Partner with PMs, engineers, researchers and content strategists to oversee the user experience of a product, from conception to launch
Must have skills:
- 4+ of years experience designing world-class, customer-centric web and apps
- Robust portfolio showing proficiency in the design process from end to end including research, sketches/wireframes, prototyping, pixel-perfect comps, documentation and user testing.
- Expertise with A/B testing features for performance, behaviors and validation.
- Deep technical knowledge of domain tools such as Sketch, Figma, XD, Photoshop, Illustrator etc. Bonus if you have experience with Lottie or After Effects.
- Experience developing, maintaining and evolving design systems.
- Strong communication skills to elegantly articulate problem statements, collaborate on solutions and refine design requirements with business partners.
If the above seems like a fit, then apply!!
CRB Workforce, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.