We are currently looking for a Smart Contract Engineer.
We have one open position. Please apply and we can discuss!
Location: Fully REMOTE (Prefer west coast)
Salary: $150,000 - $200,000
Benefits: Full benefits
Type: Full Time, Direct Hire
Funding Round: Seed
Sponsorship Available: No
- 5 years experience
- Node/React, Solidity, Ethereum experience
- Designing and building new smart contracts
- Designing and implementing off-chain applications that integrate with our existing trading infrastructure
- Integrating with DeFi protocols, blockchains and exchanges
- Analysing on-chain data and generating insights that inform the development of new projects
Must have skills:
- Deep understanding of blockchain fundamentals, protocol design and decentralized finance
- 2-3 years of experience working with Python, Solidity and smart contracts on Ethereum (experience with other chains is a plus)
- Strong applied programming skills with a demonstrated ability to write secure and high quality code (a degree in CS or related field is preferred)
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills (if no prior knowledge of algorithmic trading, market making, HFT a keen interest and willingness to learn is crucial)
- Comfortable working with AWS, Git, Docker, Kubernetes
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and successfully drive projects to production
If the above seems like a fit, then apply!!
CRB Workforce, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.