We are currently looking for a Senior Backend Developer.
We have one open position. Please apply and we can discuss!
Location: Remote is OK
Salary: $150,000 - $180,000
Benefits: Full benefits
Type: Full Time, Direct Hire
Funding Round: Series A
Sponsorship Available: No
- 6-9yrs Experience w/ Java/Springboot
- Strong architecture knowledge – comfortable with Angular/Node big plus.
- Develop modern, large scale RESTful Micro Services and modern web based tools and applications for use by internal teams in a fast paced Retail environment
- Work in a true Agile environment where all team members are expected to own the solution including deployment, testing, quality, monitoring and operational excellence
- Strive for continuous improvement of code quality and development practices
- Contribute to story sizing and work estimates for implementation, validation, delivery and documentation
- Participate in design and code review to ensure quality and testability of feature code
- Implement build, deployment and test automation to ensure high quality and enable continuous delivery
- Adjust positively to quickly-changing priorities and shifting goals
- Understand, leverage and applies best practices effectively.
Must have skills:
- 6+ years of current professional experience working with modern OO language (Java/Spring Boot or equivalent.)
- Proven proficiency in API development (REST) and in event streaming solutions (Kinesis/Kafka/AVRO)
- Familiar with modern infrastructure tools and pipelines such as Docker, Kubernetes, Gitlab CI/CD
- A desire to have full ownership of the entire SDLC from conception through build and deployment
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent
- Agile software development experience
- Experience with iOS, Drools, Angular, & Node all big plus.
If the above seems like a fit, then apply!!
CRB Workforce, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.