We are currently looking for a Fullstack Software Engineer.
We have one open position. Please apply and we can discuss!
Location: PST REMOTE (Prefer LA)
Salary: $130,000 - $160,000
Benefits: Full benefits
Type: Full Time, Direct Hire
Funding Round: N/A
Sponsorship Available: No
- 4yrs w/ Node & React is ideal – PostgreSQL & GraphQL experience is nice to have.
- Computer Science Degree
- Develop new products and features using leading-edge technology
- Work closely with the product and design teams to craft a world-class customer experience to drive user happiness and retention
- Work closely with the QA team to ensure the operation and correctness of new product features through test-driven development (TDD)
- Provide technical input and knowledge to your scrum team for the planning, design, and requirements process for new products and features
- Collaborate with other engineers to review code and participate in pair-programming
- Drive architecture for complex products by determining current limitations and coming up with creative solutions
- Improve the performance, maintainability, and operations of the codebase
Must have skills:
- You’re an experienced Full Stack Engineer with 3+ years of industry experience designing and building production-ready applications
- You have experience shipping large projects with multiple dependencies across technical and non-technical teams
- You’re familiar with full-stack technologies including React, React Native and Node
- You have a strong understanding of relational databases like PostgreSQL and schema design
- You can learn anything you don’t already know to get the job done
- Experience in a high-paced, high-growth environment working with urgency under deadlines and milestones
- You have a startup mentality of getting things done – you’re a self-starter that stays flexible to changes and has a positive attitude toward building a world-class company from scratch
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to easily work across the organization
- Ability to work in a Scrum/Agile software team
- Ability to work with a diverse group of people in a dynamic environment
If the above seems like a fit, then apply!!
CRB Workforce, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.