We are currently looking for a Business Intelligence Analyst.
We have one open position. Please apply and we can discuss!
Location: West Coast (Prefer LA)
Salary: $120,000 - $130,000
Benefits: Full benefits
Type: Full Time, Direct Hire
Funding Round: N/A
Sponsorship Available: No
- Adobe Analytics Experience or Google Analytics.
- Search bar tagging experience.
- Conduct analyses leading to actionable insights using SQL, Google Analytics, Tableau, and Excel
- Work with the Digital Team, as well as other internal teams to solve problems with a holistic approach, owning the analytical portion
- Design and implement automated weekly and monthly reports of key performance metrics, action items, and alerts
- Define, automate, and validate the extraction of new metrics from various data sources for use in future analysis and reports
- Build, extract, and mine a variety of data sets to identify trends, gaps, and opportunities in order to produce predictive insights and action items to move the business forward
- Design and measure A/B tests for marketing and site features
- Develop predictive tools and reporting to support decision-making
- Design and implement normalized data models
- Continually improve existing processes with data automation
Must have skills:
- Outstanding analytical and math skills, with strong academic background in statistics, math, science, or technology and an understanding of numerical and statistical methods
- Ability to dive into the data set and arrive at a conclusion
- Business acumen and results-oriented
- Experience with Corporate Finance and Accounting is a plus
- Experience with ECommerce marketing (Acquisition, Retention, Retargeting, SEO, Social Media, etc.) is a plus
- Advanced skills with stored procedures, functions, expressions, and views
- Data mining skill, and expertise in visualizing and manipulating large data sets
- Aptitude for understanding business environment and translating business requirements to technical solutions
- Strong problem-solving skills to propose multiple solutions, properly weigh tradeoffs and ROI, identify the best path forward, and exercise good judgment to drive ahead
- Ability to articulate thoughts and findings both orally and in writing
- A BA/BS Degree is required
- MS/MEng in a quantitative field or MBA preferred
- 1+ years of experience in a strong analytical environment required, 2+ years of analytical experience preferred
- Advanced SQL experience, query optimization preferred
- Programming skills in at least one of the following languages preferred: Java, VBA, Python, C
- Experience with Tableau, Google Analytics, and Python preferred
If the above seems like a fit, then apply!!
CRB Workforce, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.