We are currently looking for a Security Engineer.
We have one open position. Please apply and we can discuss!
Location: Remote but must sit in one of these locations:
- NY, CT, NJ, GA, FL, NC, TX, CO
Benefits: Full benefits
Type: Full Time, Direct Hire
Funding Round: Series B
Sponsorship Available: No
- Python and Regex (Parsing logs) experience
- SIEM Administration experience
- The Security Engineer is responsible for the configuration, deployment, and management of the customer’s SIEM solution
- This person will be responsible for parsing data and utilizing regex to break down the log and ingest it
Must have skills:
- 2+ years of coding experience w/ Python
- Work with external teams to ensure all necessary logging sources are reporting to the SIEM
- Security & use-case development knowledge
- Develop and modify SIEM Parsers using regex
- ELK stack is a HUGE plus
If the above seems like a fit, then apply!!
CRB Workforce, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.