We are currently looking for a Senior Backend Engineer – Python/Django.
We have one open position. Please apply and we can discuss!
Location: Fully REMOTE (Prefer west coast)
Salary: $150,000 - $180,000
Benefits: Full benefits
Type: Full Time, Direct Hire
Funding Round: Series A
Sponsorship Available: No
- 3-8 years experience
- Python/Django/K8s/GraphQL experience
- Build robust, performant, user-facing web applications in Python/Django supporting sites that are visited by the millions daily..
- Develop, create, and ship new functionality for user interaction and scientific data visualization, using modern APIs and frameworks
- Work as an integral part of an agile product team to deliver an relaible and seamless user experience
- Deliver responsive, accessible, mobile-friendly code of high quality (automated test/build/deploy)
Must have skills:
- Requires at least 3 years of Software Development experience
- BS in Computer Science or scientific field (engineering, physics), or equivalent experience
- Experience in the design and development of sophisticated, modern web applications and services
- Familiarity with relational databases
- Should be self-initiated, intuitive, and possesses technical and business acumen
If the above seems like a fit, then apply!!
CRB Workforce, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.