We are currently looking for a Data Analytics Manager.
We have one open position. Please apply and we can discuss!
Location: Fully REMOTE (Prefer west coast)
Salary: $120,000 - $150,000
Benefits: Full benefits
Type: Full Time, Direct Hire
Funding Round: Venture Backed
Sponsorship Available: No
- Own the ETL pipe for core product
- SQL, R, Python, Tableau
- Ability to drive insights for product and content roadmap
- Be the primary partner for cross-functional stakeholders to define and understand key product KPIs and business metrics
- Anticipate analytical needs of the business, design diagnostic solutions, and deliver highly polished data products and insights
- Apply your expertise in quantitative analysis, data mining, and data presentation to see beyond the numbers and understand how users interact with both our consumer and business products.
- Identify the opportunities most important for growth, to remove barriers for product adoption, retention, engagement, and monetization
- Understand funnels, ecosystems, user behaviors, and long-term trends in adapting our products to identify opportunities for step-changes and angle changes in growth.
- Implement event tracking across product verticals and define and analyze metrics that inform the success of these features
- Design experiments to drive product direction with iterative innovation and measurement
- Own data collection and product instrumentation implementation and quality assurance
- Work with business, product, engineering, and design to influence and inform teammates' decisions throughout the initiative lifecycle
Must have skills:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Statistics or a related field
- 5+ years of hands-on and/or management of analytical work experience designing, building, and evaluating analytical datasets with strong focus on action-oriented outcomes
- 2+ years of leadership experience including people management, mentorship, technical leadership and project management
- Extensive experience collecting, validating and analyzing data and crafting an actionable story for technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience operationalizing analytics in "big-data" environments and implementing data insights into actionable strategic plans
- Expert SQL skills for querying, advanced analysis, performance optimization and persisting data
- Excellent data visualization skills with tools like Tableau, Looker, ThoughtSpot, MicroStrategy, etc.
- Familiarity with data science programming languages like R and Python is a plus
- Demonstrated understanding of data warehousing and ETL concepts including data pipelines, engineering, data quality and business logic
- Experience in building financial and data models with predictive outcomes
- Excellent relationship management and the ability to work across business teams and functions
- Ability to project manage and comfortable working in a fast-paced, highly iterative environment
- A high sense of accountability with an ability to multi-task and schedule work effectively
- Outstanding verbal and written communication and presentation skills
If the above seems like a fit, then apply!!
CRB Workforce, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.