We are currently looking for a Blockchain Engineering Manager.
We have one open position. Please apply and we can discuss!
Location: Fully REMOTE (Prefer west coast)
Salary: $150,000 - $215,000
Benefits: Full benefits
Type: Full Time, Direct Hire
Funding Round: Venture Backed
Sponsorship Available: Yes
- 7yrs in blockchain and 3 yrs in mgmt. (Lead Engineer ready to make jump is perfect profile)
- Significant experience w/ blockchain indexing software.
- Be willing to be a team player and collaborate with other critical teams.
- Improve common operational challenges
- Serve as the leader of your team, mentor and train your team.
- Participate in design and production reviews for new features, products, or pieces of infrastructure to harden rollout/rollback plans and capability observability implementation
- Provide direction, grow your team, lead from the front.
- Build out metrics and hold your team accountable.
Must have skills:
- Experience with microservices and public cloud services
- Must be extremely comfortable with blockchain protocols, must feel good with cryptocurrency type software.
- Must be a proven hands on dev who is not afraid to get down with coding.
- Must be a strong communicator.
- Understand how application components interact and contribute to architectural discussions
- Experience with NodeJS
- Comp Sci Degree is super key.
- Unwavering commitment to operational security and best practices
- Ownership: identify problems but also propose solutions, then go out and implement them--from submitting a merge request on another team’s repository to scoping out a new reliability project
- Connection: motivated to help other teams improve their service reliability through reviews, pair programming, hands-on training and continuous improvement of tooling and services
If the above seems like a fit, then apply!!
CRB Workforce, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.