We are currently looking for a Director of Operations.
We have one open position. Please apply and we can discuss!
Location: NYC or Bay Area
Salary: $130,000 - $150,000
Benefits: Full benefits
Type: Full Time, Direct Hire
Funding Round: $50M Debt Financing
Sponsorship Available: No
- 8-12yr Experience in similar position (E-Commerce exp preferred).
- Experience managing Order fulfillment, inventory control & last mile logistics.
- Partner with the franchisee to diagnose barriers which affect performance and assist with developing business plans to maximize improvement (operations, marketing, training, human resources, etc)
- Collect and maintain an active working knowledge of the key business metrics
- Ensure team uses Standard Operating Procedures, Operations Assessment Report and and develop corrective action plans, milestones and timetables where appropriate.
- Assist with assessing talent and bench strength at all levels to achieve short- and long-term business needs
- Assist with developing and maintaining a capital plan sufficient to meet all development and remodel obligations.
- Fully understand the purpose and benefits of new programs and decisions in order to effectively influence the business and obtain requisite buy-in from staff; provide feedback when programs or communication are inadequate.
Must have skills:
- Minimum of 8+ years in similar role / E-commerece exp. Preferred.
- Proven ability to deliver results, effectively influencing decisions through strong negotiation skills.
- Demonstrated ability and experience to consult with and influence business owners. Advanced knowledge of consultative approaches and experience guiding leaders to make better business decisions.
- Strong understanding of P&L Statements, budgeting, and controllable costs
- Must have a demonstrated track record of meeting operational goals; standards; building sales and maximizing profits.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
If the above seems like a fit, then apply!!
CRB Workforce, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.