We are currently looking for a Content Strategist / Manager.
We have one open position. Please apply and we can discuss!
Location: Fully REMOTE (Prefer west coast)
Salary: $120,000 - $150,000
Benefits: Full benefits
Type: Full Time, Direct Hire
Funding Round: Privately Funded
Sponsorship Available: No
- Experience with - UX Writing / Microcopy / UGC
- Working on a Consumer Facing App
- Collaborating closely with design, product, and research teams to build delightful user experiences and shape the product roadmap
- Offering UX writing perspective throughout the product development process, improving the overall experience and ensuring consistency
- Creating and advocating for an approachable style of language that best communicates our mission externally
- Balancing customer experience and business impact with speed and quality
- Incorporating user research into content decisions for product experiences
- Assuring high quality of content for products in terms of: simplicity, education, and delightfulness
Must have skills:
- 3+ years UX writing or product content strategy experience
- Personal or professional experience in finance or investing
- Eagerness to shape product direction from ideation to post-launch
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Experience crafting content strategies for UX flows
- Experience defining, tracking, and reporting on content metrics and ability to communicate this effectively to the team
- Experience conducting content and comparative audits
- Experience creating or contributing to editorial guidelines that align with short- and long-term company goals
- Ability to embody voice and advocate for the user
- Ability to translate technical concepts into concise, easy-to-understand language
- Ability to adapt quickly and work independently in a fast-paced environment with shifting constraints
- Experience working with designers, product managers, and user researchers
- A portfolio or selection of writing samples and past work to share
If the above seems like a fit, then apply!!
CRB Workforce, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.