We are currently looking for a SRE Engineering Manager.
We have one open position. Please apply and we can discuss!
Location: Fully REMOTE (Prefer west coast)
Salary: $150,000 - $215,000
Benefits: Full benefits
Type: Full Time, Direct Hire
Funding Round: Venture Backed
Sponsorship Available: Yes
- 6yrs exp. w/ SRE/DevOps/Infra roles & 2yrs Mgmt. exp.
- AWS, K8s, CompSci Degree
- Debug production issues across services and levels of the stack
- Improve common operational challenges through tooling and automation
- Serve as the on-call incident commander to drive resolution of production reliability issues, contribute to the postmortem, identify and implement follow-up work to prevent recurrence
- Participate in design and production reviews for new features, products, or pieces of infrastructure to harden rollout/rollback plans and capability observability implementation
- Update runbooks or create documentation to enable self-service
- Build new metrics from logs
- Run a workshop to help teams define and implement user-focused SLOs
- Audit and tune the configuration of systems owned by other engineering teams
Must have skills:
- Experience with microservices and public cloud services
- On-call support of highly available production systems
- Automating repetitive tasks using a programming language like Python, Go, Ruby, etc.
- Strong command of Git, CI or CI/CD pipelines
- Understand how application components interact and contribute to architectural discussions
- Experience with using tools like Prometheus, ElasticSearch, Kibana, etc.
- Expert with K8s
- Unwavering commitment to operational security and best practices
- Ownership: identify problems but also propose solutions, then go out and implement them--from submitting a merge request on another team’s repository to scoping out a new reliability project
- Connection: motivated to help other teams improve their service reliability through reviews, pair programming, hands-on training and continuous improvement of tooling and services
If the above seems like a fit, then apply!!
CRB Workforce, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.