We are currently looking for a Full Stack Engineer.
We have one open position. Please apply and we can discuss!
Location: Fully REMOTE (Prefer west coast)
Benefits: Full benefits
Type: Full Time, Direct Hire
Funding Round: None. They are Profitable
Sponsorship Available: No
- Full Stack Engineer building out scalable Web Applications
- Design and develop robust full-stack solutions
- Work in cross-functional scrum team to achieve regular sprint goals
- Mentor and review code of more junior team members
- Embrace software development best practices such as TDD, documentation, design patterns, secure coding, and algorithmic optimization
- You have 5 or more years of experience developing web apps in Ruby/Rails
- You have been the primary owner/developer of several components or features.
- You have strong development principles, including experience with testing and TDD, object-oriented design, and higher-level system design.
- You have worked directly with non-devs (designers, PMs, user researchers, etc.) to ship great products.
- You believe in the value of mentorship, and in a teaching and learning culture.
- You want to grow, and you're constantly finding small ways to improve all the work you and your teammates do.
- You are passionate about building using Agile and Lean methodologies.
If the above seems like a fit, then apply!!
Also, if the title doesn't seem just right for you, talk to us and we will change it - if the job is for you, we will make it work.
CRB Workforce, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.