We are currently looking for a Senior Software Engineer.
We have one open position. Please apply and we can discuss!
Location: Fully REMOTE
Salary: $150,000 - $200,000
Benefits: Full benefits
Type: Full Time, Direct Hire
Funding Round: Venture Backed
Sponsorship Available: Yes
- 5 years experience
- GoLang, NodeJS, React, Postgres, REST
Must have skills:
- Has strong API design and development skills
- Is a technical expert who can make well-informed design decisions in-line with best practices
- Can write code in a few different programming languages, and enjoys learning new languages
- Empathizes with users of all experience levels
- Enjoys teaching and enabling other developers to be successful
- Is a skilled writer who can explain complex topics simply and clearly
- Has their finger on the pulse of current development trends in multiple ecosystems
- Excels at generating excitement and positivity about our product and features
- Can work with a high degree of autonomy and limited supervision
- Holds themselves to a high standard of quality and has meticulous attention to detail
- 5yrs BE experience - NodeJS, Go, Java or Python
- Experience or interest in Crypto/Blockchain or related is a huge bonus
- Significant experience in designing, building, and using APIs
- Comfortable with Postgres
- Experience migrating from monolith to microservices
- Has contributed to open source projects and understands the open-source community
- Familiar with multiple API protocols, such as REST, GraphQL, SOAP, gRPC, etc.
- Proficient in domain modeling and domain-driven design
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If the above seems like a fit, then apply!!
CRB Workforce, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.